Salines-Mondello Law Firm, PC
Paralegal-Probate/Estate and Trust Administration
We're looking for an organized, detail-oriented, and experienced paralegal to play an important role on our legal team. You'll draft legal documents such as AOC forms, accountings, subpoenas, and affidavits, conduct legal research, and keep case files and other important information neatly organized and easily accessible. If you're interested in advancing your paralegal career with opportunities for growth, we want to hear from you.
- Perform administrative duties such as answering phone calls and keeping our case filing system organized so all documents are readily accessible
- Aid lawyers in trial preparation by preparing and organizing exhibits, organizing and coordinating witnesses, conducting research on legal articles, and assisting with client meetings and filing motions
- Being the point person/primary contact for probate and trust administration files
- Performing all probate and trust administration-related work including drafting legal documents, correspondence, forms, letters, pleadings, affidavits, notices, etc. under the supervision of a lawyer
- Correspondence (in person, in writing, and via telephone) with clients and other parties involved in matters
- Travel to the courthouse for filing of documents as needed
- Accurate timekeeping
- Maintaining an updated spreadsheet of current matters and status
- Ongoing training and skill development
- Assisting with other legal matters and duties as assigned
- Talented communicator and writer
- Completion of a nationally-accredited paralegal program strongly preferred
- Must have great time-management skills, and organizational skills
- At least 3 years of experience in legal services under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Proven experience in probate/estate and trust administration.
$23 - $29 hourly
About Salines-Mondello Law Firm, PC
Salines-Mondello Law Firm, PC is a growing boutique law firm specializing in Elder Law, Estate Planning, and Special Needs Planning. The firm provides a compassionate, individualized, and holistic approach to the practice of law to our clients, and we value our employees. Starting salary at our firm is dependent on experience. We offer a 4-day workweek, flexible scheduling, competitive PTO and paid holidays, 401k, 100% employer-paid long-term disability, performance incentives, and more.