Title Xperts, LLC
We are an attorney owned and operated title insurance and settlement services company looking for an organized, detail-oriented, and experienced paralegal to play an important role on our team. You'll draft legal documents, conduct legal research, and problem-solve to cure title issues. If you have real estate, financial services, and/or title insurance experience, and are interested in advancing your paralegal career with opportunities for growth, we want to hear from you!
- Providing general assistance in title insurance, real estate, lending, and leasing transactions.
- Reviewing surveys, title commitments, and exception documents
- Preparing documents relating to a variety of real estate, loan, and construction matters, based on consultation with business clients and review by attorneys, including but not limited to agreements, assignments, satisfaction of mortgage, and ancillary real estate transaction documents such as escrow instructions, deeds, and owner’s affidavits
- Proofreading legal documents to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Analyzing and summarizing documents, zoning ordinances, and statutes for review by attorneys
- Working closely with attorneys to resolve a variety of day-to-day issues, and supporting a broad range of legal transactions and projects
- Multi-tasking and prioritizing work assignments to consistently provide high-quality work product within stated deadlines
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and talent for writing and grammar
- Candidates who have completed a paralegal professional certification or have advanced paralegal education will receive preference
- Must have great time-management skills, and organizational skills
- 2-3 years of title insurance, real estate, and/or financial services experience required
- Notary Public, RON preferred
$48,500 - $52,500 yearly
About Title Xperts, LLC
Title Xperts, LLC is a title insurance and settlement services firm that provides closing services throughout the state of Florida. We provide a complete suite of services to many customers, including lenders, developers, and independent owners.
The mission of Title Xperts, LLC is to be the most knowledgeable and reliable settlement and title insurance firm. We are the epitome of a five-star closing experience. We understand how important each transaction is. Whether it is a first home or 500th transaction, the team at Title Xperts, LLC makes every transaction seamless.