Law Offices of Suzanne M. Graves, Inc.
We're looking for an organized, detail-oriented, and experienced paralegal to play an important role on our legal team. You'll draft legal documents such as court filings, prepare fiduciary accountings, conduct legal research, and keep case files and other important information neatly organized and easily accessible. If you're interested in advancing your paralegal career with opportunities for growth, we want to hear from you.
- Gather information about legal issues from the client in interviews
- Organize our case filing systems to ensure all documents are properly sorted and easy to locate, and other administrative duties as needed
- Communicate with financial institutions on behalf of clients and attorneys
- Prepare legal documents, correspondence, and pleadings under the supervision of a lawyer
- Assist clients with inventorying trust and estate assets
- Assist attorneys with the preparation of fiduciary accountings
- Candidates who have completed a paralegal professional certification or have advanced paralegal education will receive preference
- Talented communicator and writer
- 3 years of experience in legal services under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Candidates should possess high-level organizational skills, and time-management skills
- Must have completed an ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree desired
$22 - $27 hourly
About Law Offices of Suzanne M. Graves, Inc.
We are a family-owned and operated law firm specializing in trusts and estates. Our firm deals with complex and sensitive situations. We specialize in simplifying these complex situations for our clients. Clients turn to our firm for our 25 years of expertise in trust and estate matters.