LAW OFFICE OF NEDA AGUIRRE, APC
Our established and expanding Law Firm is looking to add an experienced Family Law Paralegal to our team of attorneys and paralegals. You must be dependable and dedicated to helping our clients navigate through the most difficult time of their lives. We close early on Fridays to allow our team to enjoy a longer weekend. Applicants should be experienced, highly-organized professionals with great attention to detail. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply below.
- Prepare legal documents, correspondence, and pleadings such as complaints, interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits, under the supervision of a lawyer
- Hold client interviews to gather information about their legal problems
- Able to handle all aspects of Dissolution and Parentage cases from Petition to final Judgment
- Vast knowledge of the process and filings of Request for Orders
- Must have extensive experience with CA and Local family law judicial forms and calendaring
- Must be familiar with Riverside County Court document filing procedures and fees.
- Excellent customer service and client interaction
- Able to produce high-quality written work including request for orders, letters, pleadings, motions, correspondence, and discovery
- Able to multitask and manage cases with ease
- Detail-oriented, focused, team player with pleasant personality, and ability to work independently while producing a high level of work product
- Paralegal degree and/or certificate is required
- Writing sample is required to be considered for an interview
- Strong preference for candidates who have completed a paralegal professional certification or have an advanced paralegal education
- Candidates should possess high-level organizational skills, and time-management skills
- Talented communicator and writer
- At least 3 years of experience in legal services under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Must have completed an ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree desired
$60,000 to $84,000
About LAW OFFICE OF NEDA AGUIRRE, APC
Competitive benefits package including health insurance, holiday pay, vacation, and PTO.
Salary is dependent on experience and work weeks are 37.5 hours per week.