Foster Law Firm
Do you love digging into research and helping people? We’re hiring a paralegal to assist our legal team in preparing legal documents, filing motions, coordinating law office activity, and conducting legal research. Applicants should be experienced, highly-organized professionals with great attention to detail. If you're interested in advancing your paralegal career with opportunities for growth, we want to hear from you.
- Perform administrative duties such as answering phone calls and keeping our case filing system organized so all documents are readily accessible
- Prepare legal documents, correspondence, and pleadings such as complaints, interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits, under the supervision of a lawyer
- Aid lawyers in trial preparation by preparing and organizing exhibits, organizing and coordinating witnesses, conducting research on legal articles, and assisting with client meetings and filing motions
- Draft subpoenas and coordinate with process servers
- Gather information about legal issues from the client in interviews
- 3 years of experience in legal services under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Must have great time-management skills, and organizational skills
- Talented communicator and writer
- Strong preference for candidates who have completed a paralegal professional certification or have an advanced paralegal education
$18 - $22 hourly
About Foster Law Firm
The Foster Law Firm is one of the premier law firms in the metro Atlanta area. We provide the armor for people fighting for their livelihood, freedom, and future.
We specialize in the areas of Family Law and Criminal Defense and we have earned a reputation for providing high-quality and effective legal representation in the metro Atlanta area. We earned this by providing our clients with the highest standards of diligence, knowledge, professionalism, and by relentlessly fighting for and protecting our client’s rights.