Foster Law Firm
Do you love digging into research and helping people? We’re hiring a paralegal to assist our legal team in preparing legal documents, filing motions, coordinating law office activity, and conducting legal research. Applicants should be experienced, highly-organized professionals with great attention to detail. If you're interested in advancing your paralegal career with opportunities for growth, we want to hear from you.
- Help lawyers prepare for trial by preparing and organizing exhibits, assisting with client meetings, filing motions, conducting research on legal articles, and organizing and coordinating witnesses
- Gather information about legal issues from the client in interviews
- Arrange law office activity such as drafting subpoenas and coordinating with process servers
- Take care of administrative tasks such as answering phones and maintaining an organized filing system for all legal documents
- Prepare legal documents, correspondence, and pleadings such as complaints, interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits, under the supervision of a lawyer
- Strong preference for candidates who have completed a paralegal professional certification or have an advanced paralegal education
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Candidates should possess high-level organizational skills, and time-management skills
- At least 3 years of experience in legal services under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Candidates must have completed an ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree preferred
$16 - $22 hourly
About Foster Law Firm
The Foster Law Firm is one of the premier law firms in the metro Atlanta area. We provide the armor for people fighting for their livelihood, freedom, and future.
We specialize in the areas of Family Law and Criminal Defense and we have earned a reputation for providing high-quality and effective legal representation in the metro Atlanta area. We earned this by providing our clients with the highest standards of diligence, knowledge, professionalism, and by relentlessly fighting for and protecting our client’s rights.