Foster Law Firm
We’re seeking a skilled and experienced paralegal to support our growing legal team. The ideal candidate for this position will use their work experience and organizational skills to prepare and maintain legal documents, file motions, interview clients, and conduct legal research. If you’re looking to fill an invaluable position at a firm and love helping others, apply today.
- Hold client interviews to gather information about their legal problems
- Help lawyers prepare for trial by preparing and organizing exhibits, assisting with client meetings, filing motions, conducting research on legal articles, and organizing and coordinating witnesses
- Organize our case filing systems to ensure all documents are properly sorted and easy to locate, and other administrative duties as needed
- Draft legal documents, pleadings, and correspondence such as interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, complaints, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits under the guidance of a lawyer
- Coordinate law office activity, including the drafting subpoenas and coordinating with process servers
- 3+ years of legal service experience under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree desired
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and talent for writing and grammar
- Candidates who have completed a paralegal professional certification or have advanced paralegal education will receive preference
- Must have great time-management skills, and organizational skills
$16 - $22 hourly
About Foster Law Firm
The Foster Law Firm is one of the premier law firms in the metro Atlanta area. We provide the armor for people fighting for their livelihood, freedom, and future.
We specialize in the areas of Family Law and Criminal Defense and we have earned a reputation for providing high-quality and effective legal representation in the metro Atlanta area. We earned this by providing our clients with the highest standards of diligence, knowledge, professionalism, and by relentlessly fighting for and protecting our client’s rights.