Buckley & Associates, PS, Inc
We are looking for a professional, high functioning individual to join our personal injury law firm. Applicants must be fluent in Korean and have great communication skills. Your Korean proficiency will be tested.
This is a full-time and long-term position. Applicants must have a solid work ethic, love working independently, and have amazing communication skills.
- Conduct interviews with Potential New Clients (PNC) in the office and off-site
- Network with medical providers and community to grow our referral base and client base
- Assist as an interpreter as needed
- Arrange for advertising in Korean media outlets
- Assist clients with their property damage claims
- Assist attorneys and staff with processing clients’ injury claims and lawsuits
- Communicate with clients on a regular basis to update and keep informed on the status of their cases
- Maintain an accurate list for active cases and referral database
- Open claims with insurance companies
- Handle incoming clients’ calls and emails
- Collect signatures for releases and deliver settlement checks
- Korean fluency required
- 3 years of experience in plaintiff personal injury law
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Ability to handle multiple cases with limited supervision.
- Vehicle and insurance required.
About Buckley & Associates, PS, Inc
We are a Personal Injury law firm located in Seattle, WA. Our company has been in business for the last 37 years. If you are looking for a position to help others Buckley and Associates is the right workplace for you.
Please check our website: www.buckleylaw.net for more information.