Wakefield Legal, PLLC
Do you love digging into research and helping people? We’re hiring a paralegal to assist our legal team in preparing legal documents, filing motions, coordinating law office activity, and conducting legal research. Applicants should be experienced, highly-organized professionals with great attention to detail. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply below.
- Conduct interviews with clients to gather information about their legal issues
- Take care of administrative tasks such as answering phones and maintaining an organized filing system for all legal documents
- Aid lawyers in trial preparation by preparing and organizing exhibits, organizing and coordinating witnesses, conducting research on legal articles, and assisting with client meetings and filing motions
- Assist lawyers in preparing legal documentation, pleadings, and correspondence including correspondence such as interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, complaints, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits
- Draft subpoenas and coordinate with process servers
- Completion of a nationally-accredited paralegal program strongly preferred
- Excellent organizational skills, and time-management skills
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and talent for writing and grammar
- At least 3 years of experience in legal services under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree desired
$50,000 - $90,000 yearly
About Wakefield Legal, PLLC
For aggressive and compassionate family law representation, turn to a team of experienced Seattle divorce lawyers at Wakefield Legal, PLLC. We regularly handle a broad range of matters involving child custody/support, court modifications, divorce, dependency, domestic violence, post-decree matters, postnuptial/prenuptial marital agreements, and more. Known for our hands-on approach and dedicated advocacy, clients trust us to competently navigate their legal matters.