Sheryll Law, PC
We're looking for an organized, detail-oriented, and experienced paralegal to play an important role on our legal team. You'll draft legal documents such as affidavits, prepare briefs, conduct legal research for trial preparation, and keep case files and other important information neatly organized and easily accessible. If you're interested in advancing your paralegal career with opportunities for growth, we want to hear from you.
- Take care of administrative tasks such as answering phones and maintaining an organized filing system for all legal documents
- Gather information about legal issues from the client in interviews
- Organize and Draft Estate Planning Documents and help clients fund their trusts
- Assist in the transfer and distribution of trust and probate estates
- Value estate assets and draft court forms, petitions, and orders for Surrogate's Court proceedings
- ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree desired
- Candidates should possess high-level organizational skills, and time-management skills
- Strong preference for candidates who have completed a paralegal professional certification or have an advanced paralegal education
- Talented communicator and writer
- 3+ years of legal service experience under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
$56,000 - $61,000 yearly
About Sheryll Law, PC
Our firm helps people protect their hard-earned legacy from probate, long-term care expenses, and unnecessary taxes by planning ahead. We believe everyone should make an estate plan to protect as much of their money as possible.
We are here to guide our clients through the complicated probate, tax, and long-term care laws, achieve positive results, and help them provide a legacy for their families. It is incredibly important to us that our clients come out of an extremely emotional process where their future may quite literally be on the line feeling that they had a legal team behind them who really cared, fought for them, and gave them a voice.