Amber K. Boyd Attorney at Law
We’re seeking a skilled and experienced paralegal to support our growing legal team. The ideal candidate for this position will use their work experience and organizational skills to prepare and maintain legal documents, file motions, interview clients, and conduct legal research. If you’re looking to fill an invaluable position at a firm and love helping others, apply today.
- Coordinate law office activity, including the drafting subpoenas and coordinating with process servers
- Prepare legal documents, correspondence, and pleadings such as complaints, interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits, under the supervision of a lawyer
- Hold client interviews to gather information about their legal problems
- Take care of administrative tasks such as answering phones and maintaining an organized filing system for all legal documents
- Aid lawyers in trial preparation by preparing and organizing exhibits, organizing and coordinating witnesses, conducting research on legal articles, and assisting with client meetings and filing motions
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- 3 years of experience in legal services under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Excellent organizational skills, and time-management skills
- Must have completed an ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree desired
- Completion of a nationally-accredited paralegal program strongly preferred
35,000.00 - 42,000.00 yearly
About Amber K. Boyd Attorney at Law
Amber K. Boyd Attorney at Law is a boutique law firm that represents clients in employment and probate matters. The law firm prides itself on fostering an environment of creativity and innovation.