We are looking for a detail-oriented team player who is passionate about client management and has strong organizational skills to add to our legal team.
If you are up for a job that is as demanding as it is rewarding, this position might be perfect for you.
You will have many responsibilities that include drafting pleadings and discovery documents along with client contact and management. We are looking for someone who is positive in nature and is a team player. Our firm’s environment is a culture that supports and helps each other.
As a paralegal, you will work closely with our team and our clients. Clear, concise, and empathetic communication skills are essential to this position. We are committed to helping our clients by providing a safe, compassionate space for them and meeting their needs with kindness. Our team believes in making a positive difference for our clients.
You may be a good fit for our team if you:
- Love to work within established systems, standards, and procedures
- Want to help others by providing support, follow-through, and empathetic communication
- Thrive in a cooperative, collaborative atmosphere
- Enjoy task-focused work which requires creative problem solving
- Thrive in stable, consistent methods and can excel in detailed work in a supportive team environment
We are dedicated to helping all our team members reach their goals and achieve excellence. Our employees thrive in a positive work environment that is fast-paced, team-oriented, client-focused, and policy-driven. Our law firm managers are dedicated to hiring and training legal and administrative professionals who go above the standard.
Attorneys and legal staff members work together to implement best practices that benefit the team's goal to create a higher standard and professional quality of work. For the right applicant, this position also has the potential for a training contract after a successful period of proven ability to perform the role and excel.
Compensation: $20 - $25 hourly plus bonuses (compensation dependent upon experience)
Project Management/Case Management
- Manage firm’s legal calendar deadlines & case milestones
- Manage legal appointments, court appearances, & tasks
- Prioritize case workload
- Manage and triage client communications via phone and email
- Maintain client records in the firm’s case management system
- Maintain physical & electronic client case files
- Monitors legal fees, budgets, and project status
- Setting up, organizing files, and taking the lead on files
- Scheduling and attending consultations, meetings, and events
- Maintain & summarize case information & files for both internal and client communication
- Draft letters, reports, & documents based on templates
- Prepare legal documents for meetings, depositions, & hearings
- Prepare discovery as well as responses for discovery demands
- Assist attorneys in legal research and cite-checking
- Performs factual investigation and analysis of case issues
- Assist in all phases of case preparation including discovery and trial
- Prepare trial binders; coordinates trial exhibits
- Coordinate witness's preparation and flow of trial preparation
- Keep attorney & legal team updated on case status consistently and proactively
- Keep clients updated on case status consistently and proactively
- Communicate with courts, couriers, and litigation support vendors
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds
- Experience as a family law paralegal
- Experience working in a law firm as a paralegal, legal assistant, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, & Adobe Acrobat
- Be able to learn new technology and software quickly and proficiently
- Strong written communication (consistent, detail-oriented, and professional)
- Strong verbal communication (personable, customer service oriented, and proactive)
- Strong organizational skills with both the ability to follow set procedures as well as create organization when the structure does not yet exist
- A patient and consistent approach to maintaining established standards, guidelines, and procedures
- Ability to investigate information with empathy and a positive attitude
- You are a positive and a solution-focused problem solver
- Excellent at time management and know-how to prioritize
- Love working on your own initiative and don’t constant direction with routine tasks
- Thrive following workflows and instructions
- You are a brilliant juggler of tasks and can change gear quickly
- Excel at being a team player – no matter what the task requires of you
- You love helping others to see a clearer path for the future
- You want to be part of something and be integral to a winning team
Think you have what it takes to be our next Paralegal Superhero? We provide any necessary training and a rewarding position for the right candidate.
*Applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Applications not complying with the above qualifications will not be considered.
We look forward to your application!
$20 - $25 hourly plus bonuses
We are a Divorce and Family law firm in Purcell, Oklahoma leveling the playing field for hardworking men dealing with divorce and custody disputes.
Our goal is to provide compassionate and zealous representation to help broken fathers navigate the divorce and custody process, leaving no stone unturned.
Our team and our culture are defined by loyalty, cooperation, and collaboration. We work together to provide the very best service and representation for our clients.
This is your opportunity to unlock your own greatness while belonging to a truly special team that is united by a shared purpose to help others.
Ready to join us?