Petrelli Previtera, LLC
We’re seeking a skilled and experienced family law paralegal to support our growing legal team. The ideal candidate for this position will use their work experience and organizational skills to prepare and maintain legal documents, file motions, interview clients, and conduct legal research. If you’re looking to fill an invaluable position at a firm and love helping others, apply today.
- Take care of administrative tasks such as answering phones and maintaining an organized filing system for all legal documents
- Assist lawyers in preparing legal documentation, pleadings, and correspondence including correspondence such as interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, complaints, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits
- Help lawyers prepare for trial by preparing and organizing exhibits, assisting with client meetings, filing motions, conducting research on legal articles, and organizing and coordinating witnesses
- Gather information about legal issues from the client in interviews
- Coordinate law office activity, including the drafting subpoenas and coordinating with process servers
- Talented communicator and writer
- Candidates who have completed a paralegal professional certification or have advanced paralegal education will receive preference
- Candidates should possess high-level organizational skills, and time-management skills
- Must have completed an ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree desired
- 3 years of experience in legal services under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
$55,000 - $60,000
About Petrelli Previtera, LLC
Founded in March of 2016, Petrelli Previtera, LLC was recently recognized as the 8th fastest growing company in the Philadelphia metro area by the Philadelphia Business Journal and awarded the Soaring 76 award in 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. In 2019. 2020, and 2021, Petrelli Previtera was named to the INC. 5000 list of the fastest-growing companies in the United States at #221.
Our clients are everyday people who are experiencing marital crises with their spouse. We pride ourselves on being able to take these people from Chaos to Clarity so that they can begin living the future that they desire, today.
We are committed to the work we do for our clients, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously and really value professional development and team building. We are committed to client service here at Petrelli Previtera, LLC. So much so, we only hire employees that are completely committed to our core values.