We have an immediate opening for a full-time paralegal for our insurance defense team. The ideal candidate must be a detail-oriented individual who can thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced environment and has a minimum of 3 or more years of experience with insurance defense litigation.
- Draft pleadings, discovery documents, appraisal award letters, and initial responses to CRNs.
- Conduct legal research and investigation as needed.
- Prepare email correspondence to clients and experts.
- Prepare and organize hearing materials and deposition binders.
- Calendaring deadlines.
- Scheduling site inspections.
- Sending and submitting final CRN responses and court filings.
- Strong oral and written communication skills when communicating with clients, judicial assistants, experts, and internal team members.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with deadlines.
- Ability to manage and prioritize daily work.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Time management and deadline oriented.
About Killgore Pearlman
For more than 30 years KPSS has been driven by our commitment to maintain exceptional quality in managing our clients' complex matters while achieving outstanding results.
Our benefits include:
- Group health insurance
- Dental and Vision
- Vacation and Sick days
- Paid Holidays
- Supplemental insurance
- Matching 401K after 1 year of service