Civil Litigation Firm
We’re seeking a skilled and experienced paralegal to support our growing legal team. The ideal candidate for this position will use their work experience and organizational skills to prepare and maintain legal documents, file motions, interview clients, and conduct legal research. If you’re looking to fill an invaluable position at a firm and love helping others, apply today.
- Draft legal documents, pleadings, and correspondence such as interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, complaints, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits under the guidance of a lawyer
- Work with lawyers to prepare for trial by conducting research on legal articles, preparing and organizing exhibits, organizing and coordinating witnesses, filing motions, and assisting with client meetings
- Coordinate law office activity, including the drafting subpoenas and coordinating with process servers
- Organize our case filing systems to ensure all documents are properly sorted and easy to locate, and other administrative duties as needed
- Conduct interviews with clients to gather information about their legal issues
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, and time-management skills
- Candidates who have completed a paralegal professional certification or have advanced paralegal education will receive preference
- ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree desired
- 3+ years of legal service experience under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
$18 - $23 hourly
About Civil Litigation Firm
Civil Litigation Firm is a leading firm in Central Florida, delivering measurable results and customized solutions for its clients. We offer focused, individual attention to all your legal needs.