Reidy Law Office LLC
We’re seeking a skilled and experienced paralegal to support our growing legal team. Do you enjoy litigation and helping people? Do you have experience handling different personality types and enjoy the challenge? If you’re looking to fill an invaluable position at a firm and love helping others, apply today.
- Aid lawyers in trial preparation by preparing and organizing exhibits, organizing and coordinating witnesses, conducting research on legal articles, and assisting with client meetings and filing motions
- Organize our case filing systems to ensure all documents are properly sorted and easy to locate, and other administrative duties as needed
- Assist lawyers in preparing legal documentation, pleadings, and correspondence including correspondence such as interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, complaints, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits
- Conduct interviews with clients to gather information about their legal issues
- Coordinate law office activity, including the drafting subpoenas and coordinating with process servers
- ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree desired
- 3 years of experience in legal services under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Candidates who have completed a paralegal professional certification or have advanced paralegal education will receive preference
- Excellent organizational skills, and time-management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
About Reidy Law Office LLC
We help people through a divorce with dignity. Since starting in 2015, we have grown rapidly every year and plan to continue growing so we are looking for the right people to join our tribe. We say "tribe" because it represents our core values of Teamwork, Results, Integrity, Balance, and Excellence. If these resonate with you, we invite you to continue our unique hiring process if you are up for the challenge!