Reidy Law Office LLC
Do you love digging into research and helping people? We’re hiring a paralegal to assist our legal team in preparing legal documents, filing motions, coordinating law office activity, and conducting legal research. Applicants should be experienced, highly-organized professionals with great attention to detail. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply below.
- Draft subpoenas and coordinate with process servers
- Draft legal documents, pleadings, and correspondence such as interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, complaints, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits under the guidance of a lawyer
- Organize our case filing systems to ensure all documents are properly sorted and easy to locate, and other administrative duties as needed
- Help lawyers prepare for trial by preparing and organizing exhibits, assisting with client meetings, filing motions, conducting research on legal articles, and organizing and coordinating witnesses
- Gather information about legal issues from the client in interviews
- Talented communicator and writer
- Candidates who have completed a paralegal professional certification or have advanced paralegal education will receive preference
- Excellent organizational skills, and time-management skills
- At least 3 years of experience in legal services under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree desired
$21 - $25 hourly
About Reidy Law Office LLC
We help people through divorce with dignity. Since starting in 2015, we have grown rapidly every year and plan to continue growing so we are looking for the right people to join our tribe.