We are seeking to welcome an experienced family law paralegal to our team. We are looking for an innovative problem solver and strong relationship builder. Our team is built on team coherence and positivity. Our firm’s environment is a culture that supports and helps each other.
We are dedicated to helping all our team members reach their goals and achieve excellence. Our mission is focused on creating growth, not only for our clients but for our team. Your ideas, input and work will be valued, appreciated and justly rewarded and we’ll all have some fun along the way!
We genuinely want to see you succeed here and become an integral part of our mission to help every family achieve their new happily ever after, whatever that looks like for them. We are looking for a seasoned family law paralegal to join our practice, who shares our core values, is a special self-starter, wants to build a career at our firm, and is ready to rock and roll from day one.
Ready to be part of something special?
Now is the time to join us.
- Health Insurance - we cover half!
- Quarterly Bonus Opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunity to learn, grow and work with a great group of people.
- Prepare, serve and file pleadings, motions, and other documents with the courts?
- Write rings around other paralegals in concise, well-researched prose?
- Manage complex and challenging cases and clients in a way that reflects our cultural values?
- Draft discovery requests and responses?
- Prepare balance sheets for marital assets and liabilities?
- Keep track of discovery and trial deadlines?
- Work with and help grow a team of paralegals for case preparation and submission?
- Work independently, but also work alongside and collaborate with a dedicated team?
- Manage multiple deadlines and handle staff questions without breaking a sweat?
- Interact and communicate with our clients and team members from a place of compassion while adhering to the firm’s missions, values, and goals?
- Calendar/schedule depositions, mediations, and phone conferences as needed?
- Strong technical skills completing forms online, scanning documents and other electronic communications.
- Handle with ease the day to day interactions with clients, courts and opposing counsel?
- Utilize technical skills to maintain a "paperless" office environment?
- Multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment?
- Provide exceptional customer service with an empathetic ear to our clients?
If you’ve been nodding “yes” to most of these questions, you’re probably what we’re looking for and we want to hear from you! We offer a salary commensurate with experience, along with incentives, paid time off, health insurance, and the opportunity to attend our inaugural firm retreat.
- 5+ years’ family law paralegal experience
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat software
- Prior experience with Clio Manage Software System
- Well organized, efficient and able to prioritize tasks accordingly
- You are positive and a solution-focused problem solver
- You are a team player – no matter what the task requires of you
- You want to be part of something and be integral to a winning team
- Strong written communication (consistent, detail-oriented, and professional)
- Strong verbal communication (personable, customer service oriented, and proactive)
$20 - $25 per hour + bonuses (DOE)
About BIC Legal
B.I.C. Legal believes skillful legal advocacy begins with loving and accepting our clients without judgment. Our team honors trust and compassion and creative problem-solving. No matter what the challenge, we fight for our client’s financial and personal well-being and strive to make their new reality better than expected.
We are a team of intelligent, talented people who change lives through skilled family law work and collaboration. We pursue excellence in all we do, but never at the expense of our values. We seek opportunities to be of service to others and our communities.