The Ramage Law Group
We’re seeking a skilled and experienced paralegal to support our growing legal team. The ideal candidate for this position will use their work experience and organizational skills to prepare and maintain legal documents, file motions, interview clients, and conduct legal research. If you’re looking to fill an invaluable position at a firm and love helping others, apply today.
- Help lawyers prepare for trial by preparing and organizing exhibits, assisting with client meetings, filing motions, conducting research on legal articles, and organizing and coordinating witnesses
- Take care of administrative tasks such as answering phones and maintaining an organized filing system for all legal documents
- Prepare legal documents, correspondence, and pleadings such as complaints, interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits, under the supervision of a lawyer
- Arrange law office activity such as drafting subpoenas and coordinating with process servers
- Hold client interviews to gather information about their legal problems
- Must have great time-management skills, and organizational skills
- Candidates who have completed a paralegal professional certification or have advanced paralegal education will receive preference
- 3+ years of legal service experience under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Talented communicator and writer
- ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree desired
$45,000 - $65,000 yearly
About The Ramage Law Group
The Ramage Law Group is a growing entrepreneurial family law and special education law firm that is in need of an experienced attorney to help families in family law and special education matters. We are committed to helping our clients come through the legal process in a better place and want them to know our team cares for them. We are in need of an attorney who can hit the ground running, helping our clients. We are looking for professionals who love working with clients who are trying to navigate a stressful time in their life, enjoy learning new areas of law, are proficient with technology and streamlining office processes, are comfortable in the courtroom, and like to be a part of the legal team. We pride ourselves on creating out-of-the-box solutions to create a better service for our clients.