The Ramage Law Group
We're looking for an organized, detail-oriented, and experienced Family Law Paralegal to play an important role on our legal team. You'll work in tandem with our Attorneys to draft legal documents and keep case files and other important information neatly organized and easily accessible. If you're interested in advancing your paralegal career with opportunities for growth, we want to hear from you!
- Hold client interviews to gather information about their legal problems
- Coordinate law office activity, including the drafting subpoenas and coordinating with process servers
- Work with lawyers to prepare for trial by conducting research on legal articles, preparing and organizing exhibits, organizing and coordinating witnesses, filing motions, and assisting with client meetings
- Take care of administrative tasks such as answering phones and maintaining an organized filing system for all legal documents
- Draft legal documents, pleadings, and correspondence such as interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, complaints, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits under the guidance of a lawyer
- Strong preference for candidates who have completed a paralegal professional certification or have an advanced paralegal education
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree desired
- Candidates should possess high-level organizational skills, and time-management skills
- At least 3 years of experience in legal services under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
$ 60,000 + based on experience
About The Ramage Law Group
The Ramage Law Group is a growing entrepreneurial family law and special education law firm. We are committed to helping families in transition come through the legal process in a better place and protect their futures and their children's futures. We are focused on exhausting all avenues and removing all roadblocks to serve our clients, anticipating their needs so they can take action, embracing challenges, and always doing the right thing.