Law Offices of Carmiece T. Graves, PLLC
We're looking for an organized, detail-oriented, and experienced Paralegal to play an important role on our legal team. You'll draft legal documents such as affidavits, prepare briefs, conduct legal research for trial preparation, and keep case files and other important information neatly organized and easily accessible. If you're interested in advancing your paralegal career with opportunities for growth, we want to hear from you.
- Help lawyers prepare for trial by preparing and organizing exhibits, assisting with client meetings, filing motions, conducting research on legal articles, and organizing and coordinating witnesses
- Coordinate law office activity, including the drafting subpoenas and coordinating with process servers
- Draft legal documents, pleadings, and correspondence such as interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, complaints, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits under the guidance of a lawyer
- Candidates who have completed a paralegal professional certification or have advanced paralegal education will receive preference
- At least 3 years of experience in legal services under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must have completed an ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree desired
- Candidates should possess high-level organizational skills, and time-management skills
$26 - $30 hourly
About Law Offices of Carmiece T. Graves, PLLC
The mission of the Law Offices of Carmiece T. Graves is to provide exceptional legal services that protect our client's assets and to ensure a fair and equitable outcome, and to support our clients through the difficulties of separation and divorce.