Tatone Law, APC
Do you love digging into research and helping people? We’re hiring a paralegal to assist our legal team in preparing legal documents, propounding and responding to discovery, and conducting legal research. Applicants should be experienced, highly-organized professionals with great attention to detail. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply below.
- Draft legal documents, pleadings, and correspondence such as interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, complaints, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits under the guidance of a lawyer
- Arrange law office activity such as drafting subpoenas and coordinating with process servers
- Perform administrative duties such as answering phone calls and keeping our case filing system organized so all documents are readily accessible
- Conduct interviews with clients to gather information about their legal issues
- Help lawyers prepare for trial, including but not limited to preparing and organizing trial binders
- Conduct legal research
- Propound and respond to discovery, including interrogatories, requests for admission, and requests for production of documents
- Completion of a nationally-accredited paralegal program strongly preferred
- Candidates should possess high-level organizational skills, and time-management skills
- 3 years of experience in legal services under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Candidates must have completed an ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree preferred
About Tatone Law, APC
Small boutique law firm in Marina del Rey with a focus on real estate, business, and general civil litigation, emphasizing team collaboration and work-to-life balance.