The Williams Firm, P.C.
We're looking for an organized, detail-oriented, and experienced paralegal to play an important role on our legal team. You'll draft legal documents such as affidavits, prepare briefs, conduct legal research for trial preparation, and keep case files and other important information neatly organized and easily accessible. If you're interested in advancing your paralegal career with opportunities for growth, we want to hear from you.
- Take care of administrative tasks such as answering phones and maintaining an organized filing system for all legal documents
- Gather information about legal issues from the client in interviews
- Help lawyers prepare for trial by preparing and organizing exhibits, assisting with client meetings, filing motions, conducting research on legal articles, and organizing and coordinating witnesses
- Prepare legal documents, correspondence, and pleadings such as complaints, interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits, under the supervision of a lawyer
- Arrange law office activity such as drafting subpoenas and coordinating with process servers
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and talent for writing and grammar
- Excellent organizational skills, and time-management skills
- Candidates must have completed an ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong preference for candidates who have completed a paralegal professional certification or have an advanced paralegal education
- 3+ years of legal service experience under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
About The Williams Firm, P.C.
A dynamic growing firm focusing on helping families solve the complex changes facing families in today's environment.