Law Offices of Alex Cha & Associates
We’re seeking a skilled and experienced paralegal to support our growing legal team. The ideal candidate for this position will use their work experience and organizational skills to prepare and maintain legal documents, file motions, interview clients, and conduct legal research. If you’re looking to fill an invaluable position at a firm and love helping others, apply today.
- Prepare legal documents, correspondence, and pleadings such as complaints, interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits, under the supervision of a lawyer
- Help lawyers prepare for trial by preparing and organizing exhibits, assisting with client meetings, filing motions, conducting research on legal articles, and organizing and coordinating witnesses
- Conduct interviews with clients to gather information about their legal issues
- Draft subpoenas and coordinate with process servers
- ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree desired
- Excellent organizational skills, and time-management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- At least 1-2 years of experience in legal services under an attorney in a law firm setting
$60,000 - $62,000 yearly
About Law Offices of Alex Cha & Associates
Tired of working hard with little recognition? Want to have some say in how you help clients achieve their goals? If you are interested in joining a thriving small law firm that values you and your work, this may be the job for you.