Florida Women’s Law Group
We’re seeking a skilled and experienced paralegal to support our growing legal team. The ideal candidate for this position will use their work experience and organizational skills to prepare and maintain legal documents, file motions, interview clients, and conduct legal research. If you’re looking to fill an invaluable position at a firm and love helping others, apply today.
- Draft legal documents, pleadings, and correspondence such as interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, complaints, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits under the guidance of a lawyer
- Aid lawyers in trial preparation by preparing and organizing exhibits, organizing and coordinating witnesses, conducting research on legal articles, and assisting with client meetings and filing motions
- Organize our case filing systems to ensure all documents are properly sorted and easy to locate, and other administrative duties as needed
- Arrange law office activity such as drafting subpoenas and coordinating with process servers
- Maintain calendar of deadlines with appropriate reminders
- Act as primary point of contact for clients
- 3 years of experience in legal services under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Excellent organizational skills, and time-management skills
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and talent for writing and grammar
- Strong preference for candidates who have completed a paralegal professional certification or have an advanced paralegal education
- Strong preference for candidates who have prior experience in family law
$50,000 - $60,000 base salary
About Florida Women’s Law Group
Florida Women’s Law Group is the only divorce and family law firm for women in Florida. We revolutionize the way women are represented throughout the entire divorce process, empowering women to take control of their lives, families, and finances. Once their family law issues have been resolved, we want to ensure that each client leads a happier and healthier lifestyle. It is with this foundation that our firm will continue to serve women across the state of Florida.
As Jacksonville divorce lawyers, we are committed to guiding women with compassion and empathy through matters of alimony, child support, domestic violence, relocation, and other family law matters. We provide women with the information and tools necessary to make educated decisions about their future and goals.
Want to know more about what it's like to work for Florida Women's Law Group? Check out what our current employees have to say - https://workat4womenlaw.com/