Law Office of David M. Goldman
We're looking for an organized, detail-oriented, and experienced paralegal to play an important role on our legal team. You'll draft legal documents such as affidavits, prepare briefs, conduct legal research for trial preparation, and keep case files and other important information neatly organized and easily accessible. If you're interested in advancing your paralegal career with opportunities for growth, we want to hear from you.
- Work with lawyers to prepare for trial by conducting research on legal articles, preparing and organizing exhibits, organizing and coordinating witnesses, filing motions, and assisting with client meetings
- Draft legal documents, pleadings, and correspondence such as interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, complaints, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits under the guidance of a lawyer
- Draft subpoenas and coordinate with process servers
- Organize our case filing systems to ensure all documents are properly sorted and easy to locate, and other administrative duties as needed
- Hold client interviews to gather information about their legal problems
- Strong preference for candidates who have completed a paralegal professional certification or have an advanced paralegal education
- Talented communicator and writer
- Candidates should possess high-level organizational skills, and time-management skills
- 3+ years of legal service experience under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Candidates must have completed an ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree preferred
$45,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Law Office of David M. Goldman
The Law Office of David M. Goldman was founded by lawyers who have been clients in the past. As a result, our services, fees, and business objectives are centered around our client's perspective.
We believe that communication is the key to successful business relationships and will strive to be available to meet your needs in a timely manner. We have AV-rated lawyers who are rated among the best in the country by Martindale and Lawyers.com. Likewise, we are looking for long-term relationships with our employees. If you are looking for more than a job, we would like to welcome you to our family.