PEOPLE’S Paralegal will be responsible for many aspects of drafting and completing contracts and documentation. The Paralegal will draft and track amendments, assignments and other related documents from the initial document request to the full execution.
- Primary responsible for drafting contracts, agreements, assignments, extensions, amendments, termination of contracts and other related documents
- Track the progress of all contract agreements, amendments, termination of contracts, assignment documents and other legal documents
- Coordinate with counsel when necessary to assist in the negotiation and revision of contracts and related documents
- Bachelor’s Degree, paralegal certificate or equivalent
- At least 7-10 years prior experience in a Legal Law Firm
- Must have legal contract experience
- Strong administrative skills
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Strong attention to detail
- Quick learner, professional attitude, self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and strong project management skills
- Ability to work with well and negotiate effectively with all levels of management
PEOPLE'S OC is Southern California’s largest cannabis retail store. As an industry-leading cannabis company, PEOPLE'S OC provides high-quality products and excellent customer service to recreational and medical customers in the Orange County area. PEOPLE'S OC prides itself on its knowledgeable staff, sustainable business practices, community involvement, and close relationships with farmers and vendors.
Our retail store in Orange County is currently hiring new employees. Grow with us!