Talented Tenth Law
We’re seeking a skilled and experienced paralegal to support our growing legal team. The ideal candidate for this position will use their work experience and organizational skills to prepare and maintain legal documents, file motions, interview clients, and conduct legal research. If you’re looking to fill an invaluable position at a firm and love helping others, apply today.
- Conduct interviews with clients to gather information about their legal issues
- Prepare legal documents, correspondence, and pleadings such as complaints, interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits, under the supervision of a lawyer
- Draft subpoenas and coordinate with process servers
- Perform administrative duties such as answering phone calls and keeping our case filing system organized so all documents are readily accessible
- Work with lawyers to prepare for trial by conducting research on legal articles, preparing and organizing exhibits, organizing and coordinating witnesses, filing motions, and assisting with client meetings
- Excellent organizational skills, and time-management skills
- At least 3 years of experience in legal services under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and talent for writing and grammar
- Candidates who have completed a paralegal professional certification or have advanced paralegal education will receive preference
- ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree desired
$15 - $20 hourly
About Talented Tenth Law
Talented Tenth Law is a boutique law firm that seeks to help our clients maximize their protection and prosperity in the courtroom and the boardroom. Our practice areas include commercial litigation, general civil litigation, and a mixture of simple and complex business transactions.