Law Office of DuPont and Blumenstiel
We're looking for an organized, detail-oriented, and experienced paralegal to play an important role on our legal team. You'll draft legal documents such as affidavits, prepare briefs, conduct legal research for trial preparation, and keep case files and other important information neatly organized and easily accessible. If you're interested in advancing your paralegal career with opportunities for growth, we want to hear from you.
- Coordinate law office activity, including the drafting subpoenas and coordinating with process servers
- Prepare legal documents, correspondence, and pleadings such as complaints, interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits, under the supervision of a lawyer
- Hold client interviews to gather information about their legal problems
- Aid lawyers in trial preparation by preparing and organizing exhibits, organizing and coordinating witnesses, conducting research on legal articles, and assisting with client meetings and filing motions
- Perform administrative duties such as answering phone calls and keeping our case filing system organized so all documents are readily accessible
- Must have great time-management skills, and organizational skills
- 3+ years of legal service experience under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Strong preference for candidates who have completed a paralegal professional certification or have an advanced paralegal education
- Talented communicator and writer
- Candidates must have completed an ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree preferred
$48,500 - $53,000 yearly
About Law Office of DuPont and Blumenstiel
The law office of DuPont and Blumenstiel is a rapidly growing law firm centered in Dublin, Ohio and serving clients throughout the United States. From our core vision of being advocates for persons who have had their health adversely impacted by the negligent acts of others and helping persons grow and protect their assets we have been rapidly growing and expanding during the last several years and are expanding to a national presence. We are a core value driven business that believes that the clients, team members, and the business all benefit when the team members are placed in a position where their unique abilities are maximized and they are encouraged to be the best that they can be.