Petrelli Previtera, LLC
Do you love digging into research and helping people? We’re hiring a paralegal, with Maryland Family Law experience, to assist our legal team in preparing legal documents, filing motions, coordinating law office activity, and conducting legal research. Applicants should be experienced, highly-organized professionals with great attention to detail. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply below.
- Arrange law office activity such as drafting subpoenas and coordinating with process servers
- Take care of administrative tasks such as answering phones and maintaining an organized filing system for all legal documents
- Prepare legal documents, correspondence, and pleadings such as complaints, interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits, under the supervision of a lawyer
- Aid lawyers in trial preparation by preparing and organizing exhibits, organizing and coordinating witnesses, conducting research on legal articles, and assisting with client meetings and filing motions
- Gather information about legal issues from the client in interviews
- Candidates who have completed a paralegal professional certification or have advanced paralegal education will receive preference
- Candidates should possess high-level organizational skills, and time-management skills
- At least 3 years of experience in legal services under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and talent for writing and grammar
- ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree desired
About Petrelli Previtera, LLC
Founded in March of 2016, Petrelli Previtera, LLC was recently recognized as the 8th fastest growing company in the Philadelphia metro area by the Philadelphia Business Journal and awarded the Soaring 76 award in 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. In 2019. 2020, and 2021, Petrelli Previtera was named to the INC. 5000 list of the fastest-growing companies in the United States at #221.
Our clients are everyday people who are experiencing marital crises with their spouse. We pride ourselves on being able to take these people from Chaos to Clarity so that they can begin living the future that they desire, today.
We are committed to the work we do for our clients, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously and really value professional development and team building. We are committed to client service here at Petrelli Previtera, LLC. So much so, we only hire employees that are completely committed to our core values.