Neeley Law is seeking a skilled and experienced litigation paralegal to support our growing legal team. The ideal candidate for this position will use their work experience and organizational skills to prepare and maintain legal documents, file motions, interview clients, and conduct legal research. If you’re looking to fill an invaluable position at a firm and love helping others, apply today.
- Gather, organize, review, and process financial documents received from clients
- Draft bankruptcy petition, schedules, and statements
- Answer client questions about the bankruptcy process and refer legal questions to assigned attorney
- Organize workload and prioritize urgent client issues
- Live by Neeley Law's values: we love our clients; we treat everyone with dignity; we practice open, timely, and honest communication; we celebrate each other, we sweat the small stuff, and we win together!
- Candidates who have completed a paralegal professional certification or have advanced paralegal education will receive preference
- Talented communicator and writer
- Candidates should possess high-level organizational skills, and time-management skills
$20 - $25 hourly
About Neeley Law
Neeley Law is Arizona's premier consumer bankruptcy firm. We are changing the way people feel about hiring an attorney by delighting our clients with exceptional legal services, unparalleled empathy, and tools to empower them to rebuild their financial lives and prosper in the future.