Jones Law Firm PC
We’re seeking a skilled and experienced paralegal to support our growing legal team. The ideal candidate for this position will use their work experience and organizational skills to prepare and maintain legal documents, file motions, interview clients, and conduct legal research. If you’re looking to fill an invaluable position at a firm and love helping others, apply today.
- Gather information about legal issues from the client in interviews
- Help lawyers prepare for trial by preparing and organizing exhibits, assisting with client meetings, filing motions, conducting research on legal articles, and organizing and coordinating witnesses
- Assist lawyers in preparing legal documentation, pleadings, and correspondence including correspondence such as interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, complaints, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits
- Perform administrative duties such as answering phone calls and keeping our case filing system organized so all documents are readily accessible
- Arrange law office activity such as drafting subpoenas and coordinating with process servers
- Candidates should possess high-level organizational skills, and time-management skills
- Strong preference for candidates who have completed a paralegal professional certification or have an advanced paralegal education
- Must have completed an ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree desired
- 3+ years of legal service experience under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Talented communicator and writer
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Jones Law Firm PC
We are a law firm of 20 employees with a 5 million budget and we are growing. Our work environment is very collegial and drama free internally.