Derek L. Hall, PC
We’re seeking a skilled and experienced paralegal to support our growing legal team. The ideal candidate for this position will use their work experience and organizational skills to prepare and maintain legal documents, file motions, interview clients, and conduct legal research. If you’re looking to fill an invaluable position at a firm and love helping others, apply today.
- Aid lawyers in trial preparation by preparing and organizing exhibits, organizing and coordinating witnesses, conducting research on legal articles, and assisting with client meetings and filing motions
- Prepare legal documents, correspondence, and pleadings such as complaints, interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits, under the supervision of a lawyer
- Gather information about legal issues from the client in interviews
- Take care of administrative tasks such as answering phones and maintaining an organized filing system for all legal documents
- Arrange law office activity such as drafting subpoenas and coordinating with process servers
- 3 years of experience in legal services under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Candidates must have completed an ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Talented communicator and writer
- Completion of a nationally-accredited paralegal program strongly preferred
- Excellent organizational skills, and time-management skills
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Derek L. Hall, PC
Derek L. Hall, PC is a Ridgeland, Mississippi-based law firm that emphasizes personal growth and development for its employees and staff. We believe that our team is vital to the success of our business and to our clients. We encourage finding better ways to help our employees and our clients through proven processes that create benefits in personal growth, professional development, and overall happiness. We have a "never satisfied" mentality.
Come join our exciting, growing team.
TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK.