Billings Real Estate Co.
We're looking for an organized, detail-oriented, and experienced paralegal to play an important role on our legal team. You'll draft legal documents such as affidavits, prepare briefs, conduct legal research for trial preparation, and keep case files and other important information neatly organized and easily accessible. If you're interested in advancing your paralegal career with opportunities for growth, we want to hear from you.
- Aid lawyers in trial preparation by preparing and organizing exhibits, organizing and coordinating witnesses, conducting research on legal articles, and assisting with client meetings and filing motions
- Coordinate law office activity, including the drafting subpoenas and coordinating with process servers
- Hold client interviews to gather information about their legal problems
- Prepare legal documents, correspondence, and pleadings such as complaints, interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits, under the supervision of a lawyer
- Perform administrative duties such as answering phone calls and keeping our case filing system organized so all documents are readily accessible
- Organize our client filing systems to ensure all documents are properly sorted and easy to locate, and other administrative duties as needed
- Assist in preparing legal documentation and correspondence
- Gather information from clients and all other parties involved
- Arrange office activities such as drafting letters, emails, and documents and coordinating servers
- Candidates who have completed a paralegal professional certification or have advanced paralegal education will receive preference
- At least 3 years of experience in legal services under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Talented communicator and writer
- ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree desired
- Candidates should possess high-level organizational skills, and time-management skills
- At least 2 years of experience in legal services
About Billings Real Estate Co.
We are a very busy family looking for someone to help clean and organize our home. If you love cleaning and organizing then this is the right job for you!