We're looking for an organized, detail-oriented, and experienced paralegal to play an important role on our legal team. You'll draft legal documents such as affidavits, prepare briefs, conduct legal research for trial preparation, and keep case files and other important information neatly organized and easily accessible. If you're interested in advancing your paralegal career with opportunities for growth, we want to hear from you.
- Arrange law office activity such as drafting subpoenas and coordinating with process servers
- Take care of administrative tasks such as answering phones and maintaining an organized filing system for all legal documents
- Work with lawyers to prepare for trial by conducting research on legal articles, preparing and organizing exhibits, organizing and coordinating witnesses, filing motions, and assisting with client meetings
- Gather information about legal issues from the client in interviews
- Draft legal documents, pleadings, and correspondence such as interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, complaints, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits under the guidance of a lawyer
- Candidates who have completed a paralegal professional certification or have advanced paralegal education will receive preference
- Must have completed an ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree desired
- At least 3 years of experience in legal services under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Excellent organizational skills, and time-management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
$40,000 - $58,000 yearly
About Benzo Law,LLC
Benzo Law's mission is to relentlessly advocate for people who can’t speak for themselves. Because of this Benzo Law has successfully managed wrongful death, medical malpractice, and personal injury cases in addition to workers’ compensation cases. Benzo Law, LLC is a boutique, litigation firm serving injured workers across the state of Georgia.