Hay Creek Pallet
- Build and repair pallets.
- Dismantle pallets and sort boards.
- Cut and stack boards to proper length.
- Occasionally load and unload trucks.
- Operate forklift in a safe manner.
- Operate all pallet manufacturing facility tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Wear all protective gear required.
- Sort and stack pallets according to customers’ requirements.
- Keep daily log of work done to turn into shift supervisor at end of each shift.
- Cleanup work area during and at end of each shift.
- Build new and used pallets
- Understand quality, and customer requirements for finished product
- Repair and dismantle pallets
- Cut wood and stack properly according to pallet facility guidelines
- Sort and stack according to guidelines and work instructions
- Load and unload trucks
- Work safely as part of a team and individual
- Must have the ability to safely and knowledgeably operate the following tools: pallet dismantler, table saw, chop saw, pneumatic nail gun, pallet jack, forklift, hand tools
- Knowledge of hardwood and softwood a plus
- Must be able to sort pallets and recognize repairable and unrepairable
- Must have the ability to deal effectively with a variety of people
- Must be knowledgeable in proper loading, unloading, and strapping techniques
- Must be able to lift and move up to 75 pounds
$12 - $14 hourly
About Hay Creek Pallet
Hay Creek Pallet is a pallet and wood pellet manufacturer located in Central Wisconsin. Hay Creek Companies stands out in the area for the way in which they care for their employees. They value honesty, integrity, and it is that high level of care that is used every day when conducting business. We work on developing our employees to help them succeed not only in their work but also in their personal lives.