SBD Housing Solutions
We’re looking for a detailed and professional interior painter to join our team!
Working in our single-family rental properties across the Kansas City Metro area, you'll work on varying projects from simple hole touchup and repair to entire home repainting.
The ideal person for this job is a reliable team player and detail-focused with prior painting experience. If you’re looking for a job at a fast-growing company that really values its employees, reach out to us today!
COMPENSATION $23.00- $27.00 per hour (based on experience)
40 Hour Work Week – 8 am-5 pm, Monday through Friday – on-call emergency rotation.
- Covering trim, floors, furniture, and other surfaces with masking tape, drop cloths, and other protective coverings to keep them free of paint
- Preparing surfaces to be painted; cleaning, filling holes and cracks with putty and sanding
- Mixing and matching paint, stain, and other finishes to job specifications
- Applying paint, stain, and other finishes to paint surfaces using paint brushes, rollers, or sprayers
- Track and report daily/weekly/monthly numbers for the company scorecard
- Conduct all work per company policies and procedures, state, and federal laws, e.g., OSHA, ADA, and Fair Housing
- 1-3 years of experience in painting, maintenance, remodeling, or construction.
- Valid state-issued driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Organized with the ability to juggle multiple jobs
- Proficient in use and adaptation of technology; Rent Manager or other construction software, MS Excel, Word, and Google Sheets, Experience using an iPad (preferred)
$23 - $27 hourly
About SBD Housing Solutions
SBD CORE VALUES