We’re looking for a paid media specialist to join our tight-knit team of marketing professionals in their efforts to build the best brands. The ideal candidate is adept at coordinating and implementing marketing objectives with responsibilities in social media and search marketing. If you’re interested in advancing your career in the industry in an energetic and creative work environment, we can’t wait to see your application.
- Report out monthly statistics for website and social media traffic, engagement, and lead generation and suggest ideas for optimization
- Day-to-day campaign management including budget oversight and bid adjustments, testing and analyzing new audiences/keywords, identifying creative fatigue and platform trends, evaluating website traffic generated by paid media campaigns, performing routine audits, completing monthly narratives and reports, and ad hoc projects as requested
- Manages digital creative trafficking process, including implementation of tracking pixels, campaign setup in ad server (Google Campaign Manager and Facebook Ads Manager), creative uploading and URL tagging, and digital tag management
- Responsible for troubleshooting and quality assurance of digital ad campaigns
- Participates in media planning strategy meetings with team members and helps research new ideas for client media plans
- Provides media/client teams with regular digital reporting/metrics, recommendations, and new digital media opportunities
- Tracks media expenditures to ensure client media spend is in line with budget
- Keeps up with latest trends/events in digital advertising and client-related industries, shares with department
- Participates and/or helps schedule vendor meetings for the department
- Attends agency and departmental training and events
- Must exhibit strong understanding of latest marketing trends
- Must possess excellent project management skills, communication skills, and a strong work ethic
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Journalism, Business, or related field required
- Agency experience 2+ years experience with paid social, search, and display campaigns, including internships
- Email automation skill is a bonus
- Role is in-person based in Denver, Colorado
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organized and detail-oriented, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong mathematical and analytical abilities required
- Familiarity with ad tech platforms, preferably Google Campaign Manager, Google Workspace, and Facebook Business Manager for the purposes of ad serving, monitoring, and analyzing online campaigns
- Experience developing spreadsheets, managing large amounts of data and digital files
- Self-starter who can work independently and collaborate in a team environment.
- Fast-learner who is willing to ask questions
- Highly organized and process-oriented, ability to handle multiple tasks at once while delivering results against deadlines
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion, etc.)
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
- Thoroughly understands the ever-changing world of digital marketing - both search and social media
- Ability to work within a wide range of client budgets and yield quantifiable results
- Must be accountable and not afraid to share opinions and ask questions
- A desire to grow with the company and contribute to agency culture
- Questionnaire Completion - https://forms.gle/qD5heuUYAHEFEbMr5
$45,000 - $65,000
About MAVERICKS MARKETING
Most companies struggle with the strategy to build a large brand that disrupts their industry. We have a process that helps them develop the right strategy and tactics to implement so their company can become a market leader in their industry.
We dedicate ourselves to reshaping the way businesses develop strategies as well as how those strategies are implemented. We approach each client with an outside perspective to not just their business strategy but their industry. Our mission is to develop and implement a business strategy that will not just differentiate you in the market, but disrupt your industry.
Mavericks Marketing is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status., or other applicable legally protected characteristics.