Acme Freight, an Amazon DSP, is currently looking for individuals who can safely and efficiently deliver packages through the San Jose Area. We are a company that strives for service of excellence while providing a diverse and dynamic workforce. This position is a great fit for anyone looking to reenter the workforce, veteran status, or develop into a new and exciting career! Provided below are some great benefits of joining Acme-Freight!
If you searching for a new career that values the following:
- Flexible schedules with consistent hours (Alternative Work Schedule, 10 hours shifts, 4 days a week)
- Competitive pay (based on top performance metrics)
- Independent work style
- An opportunity to deliver smiles
- Company growth opportunities
- Values work-life balance
- Enjoys an honest, hard day of work
- Full comprehensive benefits package after 30 days!
We are currently seeking candidates with a strong ability to multi-task and time manage themselves along with prioritizing ways to ensure packages are quickly and efficiently delivered.
Package Delivery Associate - $50,000 plus year - no experience required
An ideal candidate for us would be:
- Comfortable working with cellular phones and multiple apps
- Able to managed delivery routes of at least 150-180 stops a day
- Possess the ability to be reliable, punctual, and professional
- Able to move, bend, push, pull, and lift up to 50 lbs
- Deliver 250 stops per day
- Can adhere to predetermined routes, schedules, and local traffic laws to ensure safe and efficient delivery
- Able to Interact with clients politely and professionally to ensure customer satisfaction
- Inspect orders before and after unloading for accurate delivery
- Able to maintain and operate with the utmost care and responsibility with company equipment
This is not a full listing or limitation to the job role responsibilities and expectations
- At least 21 years of age, at the time of applying
- Valid U.S. driver’s license
- Able to pass a background screening and DOT background screening (no major accidents or DUI's)
- Able to pass a 5-panel drug screening test
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs at any given time
- Able to work weekends and most holidays
- Operate a cellular phone with multiple apps
- Team player at all times
- Exhibits exceptional communication skills and time management skills
- Values safety while operating company vehicle
- Able to work at least one weekend each week ( Saturday, or Sunday)
- Is reliable and isn't afraid to work through year-round, weather changes (rain, wind, or heat)
- Comfortable working 10-hour shifts, 4 days a week - Alternative-Work-Schedule (AWS)
- Values organization, time management, and proactive problem solver
- Delivery Driver Experience, desired
About Acme Freight
Acme-Freight, an Amazon Delivery Service Provider (DSP), is currently seeking qualified candidates who are interested in starting a career within the logistics industry. We currently are hiring for Full Time, Part-Time, and temporary positions. We are currently operating out of South San Jose (off of 87 and Curtner) and are experiencing rapid company growth.
We are a locally owned and operating logistics company that is currently partnered with Amazon’s “last mile” delivery services. In summary, we get the opportunity to deliver packages to awaiting customers. Considered an essential job role, our Delivery Associates are the foundation of our success. We value honest, loyal, reliable, and hard-working individuals who are looking for a stable and honest means to make a living.