Tru by Hilton Florence
Are you a genuine people person who excels with numbers and has a passion for providing excellent customer service? Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. We provide the training, tools, and the team to help bring your career to the next level. If this sounds like an opportunity you’ll love, please start your application today!
- Compile and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Respond to inquiries, process reservations and check-ins, delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, resolve guest complaints, and other front office duties as required
- Reconcile all credit card transactions, financial records, occupancy percentages, room charges, final bill preparation, and cash drawer activity after a thorough audit process
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Perform additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as required
- Flexible overnight hours are required
- Previous hotel front desk, hospitality, guest services, or night audit experience is preferred, but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are required
- Proficiency with computers is required; experience with reservation and accounting software is desired
$13.50 - $14.50 hourly
About Tru by Hilton Florence
Founded in 2005, Rolling Hills Hospitality operates 15 hotel properties with a central focus on exceeding the expectations of its guests. Rolling Hills Hospitality has positioned itself as one of the premier hotel development and management firms in the region by embodying high operational standards while achieving a simplicity that can be applied to any business model. Through our management agreements, we are responsible for hiring, training, and leading over 300 employees throughout the Ohio Valley. Rolling Hills Hospitality currently maintains upstanding relationships with the nation’s top hotel companies, including Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt. Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.