Atlantic State Advisors
We're looking for an organized and proactive individual who is capable of planning, organizing, and completing daily tasks. The successful candidate will have 2-3 years experience working in a fast-paced office environment with a background in administrative work. Our ideal candidate has expert time-management skills, is a quick learner, and is highly effective at communicating with others.
This position manages all administrative reporting and organizational aspects of the owner’s representative services to ensure that clients have accurate and timely information as construction projects evolve.
- Central point of contact/communication for project status updates with Project Managers, contractors, and client
- Schedule and attend meetings with clients, builders, architects, designers, and Project Managers; record meeting notes and action items; monitor project progress and completion of action items
- Prepare and distribute all reporting to clients as per client needs/contracts
- Responsible for assisting in financial recordkeeping for projects, including preparing and updating budgets, and reconciling pay requisitions
- Provide additional administrative support as required
- Effective communication and people skills; able to maintain positive relationships in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities with attention to detail
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient with excel and confident in digital platforms and cloud-based file management and storage
- Punctual and able to travel as needed
- Able to interface with all levels of management and exercise discretion
$55,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Atlantic State Advisors
ASA specializes in owner's representation and project management services for luxury residential properties and construction projects. ASA works with contractors, architects, and design teams on projects ranging from 3,000 square feet to 50,000 square feet in size. Our teams in Florida and New York work together to provide the highest level of client care before, during, and after construction to ensure that our client's vision for their project is realized.