Wingate by Wyndham Missoula
We need a full-time team member to handle our 11 pm-7 am, Thursday through Monday shifts.
Our overnight houseperson drives our guests to and from the airport, does light cleaning in our pool area, checks pool chemicals, does preventative checks on our guestrooms, tears down and sets up meetings and helps guests when they have needs such as extra blankets, thermostat help, etc. The wage will depend on your skill set and work ethic! There is a strong possibility of extra income via paid bonuses and cash tips.
The job duties include:
- Light maintenance- making sure all guest needs are met quickly, like fixing their thermostat or helping them work the tv
- Light janitorial- keeping things looking neat and tidy by emptying garbage and cleaning up spills or messes when you see them
- Driving the shuttle van- taking our guests to and from the airport efficiently and safely, while visiting with them and providing great service
- Maintaining the pools- vacuuming the pools, keeping chemicals in check, filling and draining, etc.- all of which we can teach you
- Meeting set up and tear down- making sure meetings are set up for success
- Miscellaneous projects- these will vary by season but could include touch-up painting, sealing granite, cleaning fan coils, changing filters, etc.
- You must be at least 18 to be considered for this job
- You must have a valid driver license and have a clean driving record
- You must be willing and able to pass a drug test that screens for a variety of drugs, including marijuana
- You must be comfortable driving an 8 person van at night
- You must be able to work well without supervision
$12 - $15 hourly
About Wingate by Wyndham Missoula
We are a 24/7 business with a proven track record of retaining team members much longer than most businesses in our industry. We have a friendly, flexible team, and a positive work environment. We know that each member of our team is valuable to our success, and we try to treat our staff as more than just a body punching a time clock. Our hotel is busy and caters to a very diverse clientele, so there is always something going on! Plus, our employees love friends and family time in the waterpark and employee discounts!