J.A.G. & Sons Overhead Door
We are growing our team and looking for a motivated garage door service technician to join us. As a technician, you will be in charge of installing residential and commercial garage doors as well as training others to perform these tasks. Technicians will travel to numerous job sites, and every day will be different since our company provides both service and new installations and remodels. You will be interacting with customers on a daily basis across our service areas and must have excellent customer service skills. Our ideal candidate is good with power tools and knows the basics of how electrical wiring and connections work. If this sounds like a great opportunity, please apply today!
- Measure openings for installation and site checks for bigger jobs
- Participate in corporate meetings, and observe all of the company's procedures
- Attend all scheduled appointments within the time frame specified by the customer
- Provide the customer with their options after conducting a complete inspection and accurate diagnosis of any issues with the current system
- Make use of our software for taking notes, generating quotes, and producing invoices
- Outstanding customer service abilities are required for this position
- Must be able to use a measuring tape along with math and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication, listening, and teamwork skills are necessary
- Good understanding with the wiring and connections used in electrical systems
- This position requires a high school diploma or GED
$52,000 - $70,000+
About J.A.G. & Sons Overhead Door
J.A.G. & Sons is actively involved and respected by the garage door industry. We are Accredited by the IDEA and encourage our technicians to achieve the highest level of training and certification available. We constantly seek new ways to grow. We utilize the latest tools, training, and technology available to us. Forward thinkers and problem solvers will excel here.
We live by our core values:
INTEGRITY - We do what we say we're going to do when we say we're going to do it. We do the right thing always.
PROFESSIONALISM - We represent professionalism at all times.
KNOWLEDGE - Every day is an opportunity to learn or teach
LEADERSHIP - We lead from the front. We are innovators at the forefront of our industry. We set an example for others to follow.