Edwards Real Estate Group
Do you love selling? Are you looking for more potential to grow professionally and financially?
We're looking for outstanding sales professionals interested in leveraging their sales talents in a role that gives them:
- Greater freedom and flexibility
- Greater earning potential
- On-the-job training; and
- Unlimited growth opportunities
We aren't worried about finding someone with any experience in real estate. That, we can teach. What we can't teach is a natural talent for selling. The highest earning sales agents are full-time professionals who are, first and foremost, passionate sales experts. They excel in prospecting, networking, lead-generation, demonstrating, negotiating and closing.
If you're an ambitious, business-minded individual that's self-motivated to learn and advance quickly, please apply today.
- Primary duties include follow up via email, phone and text; management of sales pipeline and regularly hosting open houses
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Use world class customer service as well as learning and supporting other team-oriented agents to establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career
- Find and work with clients to refine their needs and wants based on their criteria and touring homes
- Sales - From prospecting to close
- OR Real Estate License (Required for job, not to apply)
- OR Drivers License
- Proven sales performance abilities
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
- Ability to get OR Real Estate License within 1 month of hire
- Clean, presentable car for driving clients
$45,000 - $65,000 commission
About Edwards Real Estate Group
Our company has a combined experience of over 40 years in the real estate profession. We have a high level of customer care, resulting in over 80% of our business originating from referrals and past clients, year over year.
Additionally, we are associated with Keller Williams Realty, named the Top Training Organization Worldwide as well as #3 on Forbes list of “Happiest Companies to Work For” in 2017.