ReNew House Properties LLC
We’re seeking an outside sales representative to identify new target buyers and upsell to current customers to achieve sales goals. The ideal candidate is a service-oriented outside sales expert that can prospect, present, and close deals efficiently. If you are looking to combine your communication and prospecting skills with your outside sales experience to leverage a more lucrative career in the industry, we want you on our team!
- Leverage social prospecting and multiple communication channels to find, meet with, and follow-up with potential customers and deal opportunities
- Pinpoint and overcome potential obstacles such as competition, pain points, budgets, and timelines by qualifying your prospective customers quickly and thoroughly
- Present a win-win solution for the prospect, negotiate sales contract specifics, and close deals
- Exceed monthly and quarterly revenue expectations and meet sales and lead generating activities goals to ensure future business
- Secure new deals and target buyers quickly, give them the information they need to envision our brand and close deals efficiently
- Team-focused, organized, self-starter with an orientation towards service, detail, problem-solving, and deadlines
- High school or equivalent diploma required; industry or product knowledge preferred
- At least 2 years of outside sales experience preferred
- Exceptional negotiating, interpersonal, presentation, persuasion, and communication skills
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly quota in sales
$125,000+ annually, Commission Based
About ReNew House Properties LLC
ReNew House Properties is a locally run real estate investment business; we’re not out-of-town (or state) investors.
We care about people in our neighborhoods and have compassion for those going through difficult situations.
RHP is involved in the Spokane and Coeur d’Alene Real Estate investor community and has a network of partners with outstanding skills and experience in the real estate investment business.
Our mission is to provide exceptional service to the clients we serve.
RHP'S Core Values
Empathy: We’ve actually been in your shoes
Humility: We understand how it feels to go through difficult property issues
Consistency: We’ll do what we say we’ll do, when we say we’ll do it
Hard work: We’ll work harder than the competition to take care of you
Improvement: In every home we have the privilege to learn and build friendships
Integrity: The catalyst for our core values