Dr. Cell Phone
Promotion to Leadership Possible
- We are looking for a strong B2B sales person who will drive the growth of the company by inking partnerships with insurance carriers, big box retailers, government agencies, and other large organizations that bring strategic partnerships to the table.
- Our ideal candidate is a great sales person and someone who desires to be promoted quickly and take on more responsibility of building a sales team. Promotion will be based on performance in the sales role thereby earning the right to be in a leadership role.
- In addition, providing strategic direction for the company by analyzing strengths and opportunities from our current position, building out the sales and business development of the company and managing all aspects of the sales team will be key.
- Presenting and preparing plans, proposals to both the company owners and potential clients and working with Senior management to align sales strategies and solutions are all functions of the expanded role.
- Securing and penetrating new business opportunities that fit the capabilities and strengths of the company. Bring deals to the table, and see them through launch.
- Manage all employees of the sales/business development department and responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
- Take ownership of the management of the sales and marketing functions of the business.
- Find new customers and extract value from the current customers. Figure out where new customers “live” - and reach them. Build and leverage relationships founded on trust and integrity to facilitate opportunities.
- Self disciplined, self managing
- Negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully securing new business
- Business acumen, communication skills, time management, financial management, project management
- Energetic, enthusiastic, forward thinking, persistent
- Minimum Bachelors degree in business, marketing or related field, preferred Master's degree in business, marketing, Project Management experience
- Passionate about sales
- Independent and self-motivated
- Strong phone skills
- Excellent prospecting and rapport building skills
$60,000 - $65,000 salary + commissions and bonus
About Dr. Cell Phone
Dr. Cell Phone is part of On Demand Services. We facilitate technical services for end users and large organizations. We are a field services company managed virtually by staying accountable and resourceful to ourselves and to each other. We pride ourselves in providing quality service, installation, and repair for technology. Dr. Cell Phone technicians are trained cell phone, Smartphone, and iPhone repair professionals who have worked for the major manufacturers, including Apple, HTC, Motorola, Samsung, and Nokia. They have a combined experience of over 25 years and extensive knowledge of all cell phone models, including iPhone, iPad, iPod, Smartphones, and tablets. Their skills and experience include HTC, Samsung, Motorola, Nokia, LG, Droid, and iOs software repairs.