Keller Williams Vaca Valley
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area and we’re looking for an ambitious and energetic sales professional to join our sales team. We are seeking someone who is eager to join a fast-paced, driven and growth oriented sales organization.
As an outside sales team member, you will enjoy creating solutions for your clients on the fly, quickly traveling from one meeting to the next, managing a thick book of business and working with a wide variety of people. Excellent income potential!
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support? (We handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now and complete the assessment that will be emailed to you.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and performs well under pressure
$60,000 - $120,000/year
About Keller Williams Vaca Valley
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count. More than 150,000 associates and over 800 market centers across the globe are affiliated with Keller Williams.
For four consecutive years, Keller Williams Realty has been named a top training organization by Training Magazine. Keller Williams has also taken the top spot for happiest places to work in 2018 according to Forbes!