Focus Escrow - Whittier
Are you a results-oriented and driven sales professional with a proven track record of achieving sales goals? We’re seeking an outside sales representative who can develop a sales strategy to build new and expand current customer relationships. We support our sales team with the tools, training, management, and competitive compensation to ensure your success. Job seekers should be motivated self-starters with superior communications, customer service, and interpersonal skills. If you are looking for a lucrative position, we want to talk to you today!
- Identify and pursue sales leads, prospective new clients and move them through the sales pipeline from qualification to close stages
- Initiate outgoing cold calling and emailing to potential customers, schedule in-person sales appointments, and follow up on client requests for information
- Qualify prospective customers quickly by fact-finding to identify decision-makers, pain points, competition, budget, timeline, and other potential obstacles
- Create a competitive analysis, identify industry and product trends, and position our brand as a clear and obvious choice
- Show our solution to prospects with sales presentations, negotiate deals, and obtain sales contract signatures
- Meet or surpass the monthly quota for sold business and lead requirements/ revenue-generating activities
- High school diploma required and some industry or product knowledge preferred
- At least 2 years of outside sales experience preferred
- Proven track record in sales
- Team-focused, organized, self-starter with an orientation towards service, detail, problem-solving, and deadlines
- Exceptional negotiating, interpersonal, presentation, persuasion, and communication skills
$30,000 base plus commission
About Focus Escrow - Whittier
Our escrow company has been established in Whittier since 2006 and still holds the same simple values that made the business what it is today: Honesty, integrity, and the willingness to go the extra distance for the clients to make sure that they are satisfied. It remains a timeless formula for success! We are looking to build upon this foundation and grow with aggressive and goal oriented employees.