HomeSmart Homes and Estates
We are seeking to hire an energetic, competitive and goal-oriented Outside Sales Representative looking to build their career in a consultative-selling environment. Training and skill development are at the forefront of our organization and training is provided.
Strength of character, leadership and ambition carry more weight in our selection process than industry experience. We have excellent opportunities for recent graduates who have set themselves apart from their peers through athletics, academics and extracurricular activities.
We also encourage applicants who are seasoned sales professionals seeking a new, more lucrative industry in which to sell.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Sales experience helpful
- Real Estate License (We can help you get one!)
$100,000 - $300,0000 yearly
About HomeSmart Homes and Estates
HomeSmart International is the fastest growing Real Estate company in the US with nearly 20,000 agents in 126 Offices across the Country, the 5th largest real estate franchise. We serve all of the Lower Hudson Valley, Westchester County, The Bronx, Manhattan, Queens, Long Island, Rockland County, Orange County, Putnam County, Dutchess County, Sullivan County and Ulster County. HomeSmart is a 100% Commission model brokerage with the highest level of service, support, training, culture, and technology in the industry.