Nev's Ink, Inc.
We are a growing company and are looking to expand in specific markets around the country. We are a looking for an energetic, hard working and results orientated Outside Sales Representative to manage our Baltimore/DC Territory.
- Makes personal sales calls at customer sites on a regular basis.
- Seeks out prospective customers/business opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Establishes and maintains customer relationships in order to grow profitable sales.
- Follows-up on all generated quotations to assure that the customer is being serviced and to document the outcome of the proposed solution.
- Generate profitable sales orders.
- Executes sales efforts in an ethical and professional manner, assuring a favorable impression of self and the Company.
- Routinely communicates schedule to Sales Manager.
- Performs other duties as instructed or required to successfully complete the job.
- Bachelor's degree in sales or closely related field with five years of relevant sales; or equivalent combined education and on the job experience.
- Industry experience and knowledge of Medical/Healthcare Labels and Tapes preferred, not required.
- Proven proficiency in the use of a personal computer accompanied by a strong aptitude for technical applications, including CRM systems.
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills.
- A valid driver’s license and proven safe driving record.
$50,000 to $70,000 base annual salary plus commission
About Nev's Ink, Inc.
Founded in 1989, Nev’s Ink, Inc. is a company that specializes in producing high quality labels and tape for the medical and healthcare industries. Our employees serve thousands of business customer locations throughout the United States and around the world. We offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits and a comfortable, collaborative and engaging company culture.
Where will a Nev’s Ink career take you?
Nev’s Ink: A Company That “Sticks” Together
The dictionary defines the word “stick” as “remaining in a place, situation, or environment”. We define it as:
- Clients that stick around - Seen in our 98% client retention rate
- Products that are here to stick - A 28-year old company and product history that has survived 3 recessions and the move towards the “digital age”
- A team that sticks together - Average tenure of 9 years