Drysdale Properties San Joaquin County
We are seeking to hire an energetic, competitive and goal-oriented Outside Sales Representative looking to build their career in a consultative-selling environment. Training and skill development are at the forefront of our organization and training is provided.
Strength of character, leadership and ambition carry more weight in our selection process than industry experience. We have excellent opportunities for recent graduates who have set themselves apart from their peers through athletics, academics and extracurricular activities.
We also encourage applicants who are seasoned sales professionals seeking a new, more lucrative industry in which to sell.
- Communicate frequently to help strengthen prospective relationships
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Sales experience helpful
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
About Drysdale Properties San Joaquin County
We are dedicated to providing the highest level of quality real estate services throughout Northern California and Nevada. These services include residential real estate sales of existing homes, new construction, and condos. We have specialists available for transferring buyers, corporate relocation, third party relocation, acreage, commercial real estate and other niche markets.