Ameritek International is seeking a driven, energetic sales professional to drive growth across our diverse customer base. This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious, and technically minded sales professional to drive their own success while gaining experience within the global supply chain and manufacturing industry. This individual is excited about learning and is naturally inquisitive to support meaningful conversations with our customers to understand their needs so that we can assist to solve. This hands-on position will collaborate with customers across a variety of industries to uncover opportunities for increased profitability, efficiency, and sustainability. This position offers significant compensation potential based directly on your ability to drive sales.
- Retain existing sales while identifying and selling new opportunities within existing accounts
- Nurture customer relationships through informed, positive, value-based interactions both in-person and remote
- Consult and educate our customers on additional services such as inventory management, cost reduction, and design for manufacturability
- Research and understand our customer’s business model, value proposition, and product lifecycles to proactively inform and influence new design decisions
- Collaboration with the Customer Experience Coordinator to ensure the highest customer satisfaction possible
- Contribute to the organization and facilitation of periodic sales and business review meetings
- Manage and guide customer initiatives through our value-creation process
- Will report directly to the President of Ameritek International
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical/mechanical or marketing field (or equivalent experience)
- 2-4 years of professional sales experience, directly managing accounts and multiple technical product lines/families. Preferably in the manufacturing industry
- Demonstrated experiences in sales, prospecting, and new business development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to develop and deliver effective presentations through electronic mediums
- Ability to influence via phone, identify and gain access to decision-makers, develop and close sales
- Microsoft Office suite proficiency
- Ability to manage a large group of accounts and sell at all levels within organizations
- Proven experience & ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Well organized, process and data-driven, producing accurate and timely reports, etc.
$60,000 - $100,000+ yearly
About Ameritek International
Ameritek International focuses on creative and adaptive global sourcing solutions backed by deep manufacturing and logistics expertise. One of the world’s best in providing sourcing and supply chain management services, Ameritek is a leading provider of strategic cost management solutions that empower customer success in today’s increasingly volatile global marketplace.
Ameritek specializes in establishing manufacturer and supplier relationships, both domestically and overseas, for its clients. More importantly, Ameritek guides our clients through the process and negotiates the best value solution based on existing relationships with top suppliers and vetted facilities worldwide. From single products to complete assemblies, we are your comprehensive supply chain partner.